The Manifesto of Our Struggle
African brothers and sisters! Here is the program of a real Black movement. It is time for a revolution that is non-dogmatic, innovative and against prejudice.
For the political injustice: We demand:
- Universal suffrage polled on a regional basis, with proportional representation and voting and electoral office eligibility for undocumented citizens.
- A minimum voting age of 16 years and a minimum age of 25 to hold a public office.
- The abolition of the Legislative and Judicial Branches of the US Government.
- The creation of a National Assembly for a duration of 3 years. Its primary responsibility will be to form a new constitution of the United States.
- The formation of a National Council of experts for labor, industry, transportation, public health, communications, etc. Selections to be made from the collective professionals or of tradesmen with legislative powers, and elected directly to a General Commission with administrative powers.
For the racial injustice: We demand:
- The immediate enactment of federal law that sanctions an eight-hour workday for all workers.
- A federal minimum wage of $20 per hour.
- Immediate creation of labor unions for all major industries.
- Labor unions and their representatives are to be given equal power as that of industry executives or public servants.
- The rapid and complete nationalization of all the transport industries.
- Reduce the national retirement age from 66 years of age to 55 years of age.
For the police injustice: We demand:
- The institution of unarmed mediation and intervention teams with a short period of mandatory service.
- The nationalization of all the weapons, bullet, and explosives manufacturers.
- A national policy intended to promote and further Black and other People of Color cultures and identities in the world.
For the economic injustice: We demand:
- A strong progressive tax on capital that will be redistributed as reparations to enslaved descendants and indigenous people.
- The seizure of all the possessions of the religious congregations and the abolition of all the religious institutions that have been used to oppress, enslave, and colonize People of Color.
- The revision of all military contracts and the seizure of 85 percent of the profits to be redistributed to the enslaved descendants and indigenous people.